“LBI 007- Leading An Active Lifestyle- Ways to Be More Active!”
Most of us lead a sedentary lifestyle. This is why it is so important to stay active! Many people work at their desks for the majority of the day, and others watch many hours of tv each day as well. We need to break this habit and start moving!
Why it’s important:
– We will become healthier individuals
– We will speed up our metabolism if we are more active
– We will have more energy
– We will have better focus and mental clarity
– We will have a better quality of life
Ways to be more active:
1. Break up your workday with a workout or a nice brisk walk
– This helps to give you more energy throughout the rest of the day, and helps with creativity!
2. Every hour stand up from your chair, and do an exercise move for a minute (to help keep you moving)
3. Walk or ride your bike to work (if possible)
4. Plan outdoor activities (such as tennis, biking, hiking, canoeing, or basketball)
5. Use a stand up desk to work
6. Take your dog for a walk
7. Play with your kids!
You will find that if you incorporate more movement into your day you will start to feel better. It doesn’t have to be extreme exercise to get you a healthier lifestyle. All you need is to start being more active, and eating a healthier diet!
Remember… healthyliving is a marathon… not a sprint!
~Rini and Jess
Jessica: So I came in today to start recording with Rini, and I had a beautiful love note from her on my keyboard. I teared up a little and wanted to share it with you all 😉